Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are halal certified and a copy of our certificate is available for reference in "About Us" page
Our office hours are Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 6:00pm. You can reach us @ 6246 0211 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
For operational matters regarding your confirmed order, our sales administrator will contact you on the last working day of the week to provide you the details of our duty delivery colleague.
In accordance to Singapore Food Agency’s (SFA) guidelines, food is best consumed within the 4 hours timeframe from the time the food is cooked. An allocation of at least 1.5 hours for the food packing and delivery is required, which includes any unforeseen circumstances during the delivery process. Hence, we recommend consumption within 2 hours upon arrival.
You may place your order via one of the followings:
Sales Hotline: 6246 0211
An auto-generated email will be sent upon receipt of your online order. Our salesperson will get in touch with you within 1 working day to finalize your order. If you do not hear from us on your catering order, please contact us at our Sales Hotline.
To place an order, we require a minimum of 3 working days notice and subject to availability. During peak periods like Chinese New Year and Christmas, we strongly recommend that you place your orders earlier to avoid disappointment.
Yes we do but on case by case basis. For last minute order, we advise you to contact our Sales Hotline directly as some dishes may not be available.
The earliest food ready time at venue is at 9.00am. An early morning surcharge will be applicable for any orders to be ready before 9.00am.
We advise our customers to place their orders based on the exact number of guests you are inviting keeping in mind that different guests have different appetite.
Climbing up the stairs with catering equipment or food trays is physically exhausting and can be dangerous for our delivery colleagues. The surcharge is to engage additional assistance and the surcharge varies based on the type of event and location of the buffet setup or delivery.
Yes, we do cater Chinese or Indian Vegetarian bento meals when you place your order. For other dietary restrictions, please contact your appointed salesperson.
Please contact us by phone or email in the event you need to cancel your order. Please note that the following standard cancellation charges apply unless otherwise stated:
- Cancellation 3 Working Days Prior To Event Date
- Subject to a 50% cancellation charge on the total order (excluding transportation charge)
- Cancellation On Event Date
- Subject to a 100% cancellation charge on the total order (excluding transportation charge)
We accept the following mode of payment:
- Please ask the delivery personnel to indicate their name and acknowledge the receipt of cash payment from you on the invoice as proof of payment
- Cheques must be crossed and made payable to "Royal Catering Services Pte Ltd"
- PayNow (UEN: 198502356C)
- You need to screenshot the transaction and sent via Whatsapp to 8129 2607 as proof of payment
- Credit/Debit Card
- You will need to return a duly filled copy of an authorization form to email@example.com for payment via credit/debit card. This form will be emailed to you when you make an offline order
- Please note that a 3% administrative charge on top of the total bill is applicable for credit & debit card payments. The prevailing GST is chargeable on the administrative charge
For corporate clients requesting for credit facilities, please contact your appointed salesperson or call our Sales Hotline and a credit evaluation form will be required for review.